SKILL LEVEL: Beginner – Intermediate
With so much information on there, it’s hard to know what applies to you and your own BBQ. We get it. We’ve been there and we can help save you save some time.
This is a class designed to help you address any questions about BBQ you may have. If you have a Gas Grill, Ceramic BBQ or Pellet Cooker, everything we teach applies to all BBQs.
Join us for a day of interactive instruction and some awesome food. This class is targeted towards Beginners to Intermediate cooks who want to spend a day learning about BBQ Theory, Practice and participate in lots of Q&A. Classes are kept small to keep them intimate, informal and to give everyone an opportunity to get some hands-on, if they want.
We will spend time covering:
- Differences Between Various BBQ Types / Styles
- What Tools Do I Actually Need?
- How To Learn Your BBQ
- Marinating VS Injecting VS Brining
- BBQ Troubleshooting: What’s Your Pain?
- Considerations Before Changing BBQ Type
- We Cook and Serve:
- BBQ Chicken 3 Ways
- Juicy Rosemary Pork Chops
- Grilled Flank Steak Tacos