- 1 500 ml Container Sour cream
- 1 Brick philadelphia cream cheese (room temp)
- 4 TBSP of Eatapedia Taco Seasoning (http://www.eatapedia.com/recipes/taco_seasoning), or, if you must, 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 head iceburg lettuce (shredded - approx 1/4 to 1/2 of a head)
- 1 Bunch green onions / scallions, thin sliced
- 2 diced tomatoes
- cheddar cheese (grated fine)
- nacho chips
Blend the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning. Let it sit for a few hours. Spread the mixture on 9 x 13 serving platter, then top with the onions, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. If you want to be 'fancy', you can arrange the nacho chips around the dip.
Use the nacho chips to dip into the creamy goodness! This recipe is from Malibu Jack's back in the day...