1 Pork Tender Loin (1/4lb per person, or so...)
1/4 cup Vinegar (Cider or White)
3 tablespoon Brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Light Olive Oil
1/4 cup Rib rub (Something from here, Bone Dust or other dry rub)
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (PC Chilpolte and Beer or your favorite will work.)
1/4 cup apple juice
1. Rub pork with 3 T of the dry rub (save 1T for the marinade)
2. Mix Vinegar, Oil, Brown sugar, reserved rub, honey in a blender for best results
3. Put pork and marinade in a freezer bag, remove air and seal (refrigerate for 2 hours min)
4. Heat BBQ to medium heat for mostly indirect cooking.
5. Mix BBQ Sauce with Apple Juice and 1T cider vinegar use during cooking to keep the meat nice and moist
6. Start over heat and brown all sides
7. Remove from direct heat, baste with sauce and cover (add wood for smoke if desired)
8. Repeat basting every 15 min.
9. Check the internal temp after 30-40 min @ an internal temp of 175 remove and wrap lightly in tin foil and rest for 10-15 min.