CLASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Students can register for a class by paying a non-refundable deposit of $50. Final payment must be received 2 weeks prior to the class date.
Students can register up to 48 hours prior to the class before registration is closed off. Registration within the 48 hour cutoff period will be based on availability and left to the discretion of the Chef Instructor. The registrar should be informed of any allergies or food restrictions for all students upon registering for class
Eatapedia’s School of BBQ reserves the right to cancel a class if there are an insufficient number of registrant. If this happens to a class you are enrolled in, we will make every effort to place you in a another class. If this can’t be accomplished, your registration will be fully refunded.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be informed no less than 7 days prior to the date of that class. Please do not book non-refundable hotel rooms, as Eatapedia will not be responsible for your hotel or any travel costs, should we have to cancel a class.
Students can withdraw from their scheduled class up to 48 hours in advance, and a credit for the amount will be issued onto a gift card or applied towards another class. Under 48 hours, the student will not be able to cancel, but may:
- Send a substitute in their place
- Be charged 100% of the class fee
If a student fails to show for the class, no credit is offered, and there are no make-up classes.
Students are responsible for remembering their scheduled class date and time. If you would like to verify your spot or any of your registration information in a particular class, please call 613.986.5375.
Information you should know before attending a class
- Please arrive around 15-30 minutes before your class time or earlier to get yourself settled in and to ensure that the class starts on time.
- You can enjoy a discount on many of the items in the store at Capital BBQ at 12 Grenfell Cres.
- We are not a nut-free environment.
- For your safety, closed-toe shoes are required footwear.
- Please set your cell phone to vibrate or turn it off altogether during the class. If you do need to take a call, step out of the kitchen so that the others in the class can listen to any important instructions or directions.
- Our venue is a restaurant that is closed on weekends, it’s all ours.
- Free parking is available onsite.