These delicious, juicy chicken breasts are marinated for 3 – 4 hours and then grilled. Once cooked, slice and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and green onions.
Prep time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 3 tbsp of No Name Pure Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp of chopped green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tsp of the juice of 2 fresh limes
- 1 tbsp of grated lime rind
- 1 tbsp of No Name Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp of fresh chopped PC® Cilantro
- PC® Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Add boneless, skinless PC® Free From® Chicken Breasts
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade.
- Grill at medium-high, indirect heat for 6 – 8 minutes per side or until chicken breasts reach 185°F internal temperature.
- Garnish with leftover cilantro and green onions. Serve.