Pork chops are first wet-brined with fresh rosemary. Prior to cooking, I season with my go-to SPG (salt, pepper, garlic) rub, adding rosemary. Grill and slice to serve.
Prep time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 4 hours, 25 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 4 liters of cold water
- 3/4 cup of No Name Kosher Salt
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 4 – 6 sprigs of fresh PC® Rosemary to garnish
- 4 tbsp of No Name Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp of PC® Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp of No Name Granulated Garlic
- 4 tbsp of finely-chopped fresh PC® Rosemary
- A few sprigs of fresh PC® Rosemary to garnish
- Combine pork brine ingredients and mix well.
- Add PC® Free From® Pork Loin Chops.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove chops from brine and pat dry.
- Combine pork rub ingredients and mix well.
- Apply a medium-light coat of the pork rub to both sides of the chop (1/2 tsp per side)
- Sear chops over direct high heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Move chops away from direct heat and continue cooking, indirectly, for another 2-3 minutes on each side.
Chops are ready when they reach 145°F in the thickest part.