All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Prices are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY – SCHOOL OF BBQ
Cancellations within 72 hours of the booked class and no-shows forfeit the full course fee.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the booked customer to arrange for suitable transportation before and after a cooking class. All Eatapedia classes are held regardless of weather. This is BBQ! We do not allow refunds or transfers due to weather conditions.
In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel published classes. Customers’ whose bookings are affected will be transferred to a suitable alternative.
MAXIMUM BOOKING SIZE
We cannot take bookings for groups of more than 8 people on a published class. For group bookings of 9 or more people please contact us for further information.
CAMERAS / VIDEO
You are welcome to bring a camera. We request that you use discretion and consider other participants privacy if taking photographs. We do not permit video without prior consent. If there’s something you want to capture on video, please ask and we can discuss. Generally speaking, no video please.
DO WE GET TO KEEP THE RECIPES?
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
There is no need for you to bring anything. Maybe a jacket as we will be conducting parts of the class outside.
DO YOU HOLD PRIVATE OR CORPORATE CLASSES?
Yes – we have a range of private classes that we can offer for all sorts of groups and occasions If you can’t find the information you need on our website please contact us and we’ll help you plan your very own class.
ATTENDANCE OF MINORS OR PETS
We are cooking around fire. Unless your class is specifically aimed at children, we think it’s best to keep kids and pets safely at home.
We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs. Food prepared both on and off site may contain traces of nuts.
TAXATION AND DUTIES
The Eatapedia School of BBQ is operated out of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and as such, all listed prices will be subject to HST (13%).
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
When participating in a class or event at The Eatapedia School of BBQ, whereby the student/participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous kitchen utensils and appliances, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes The Eatapedia School of BBQ its contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting The Eatapedia School of BBQ. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a class or event.
The Eatapedia School of BBQ will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event. The Eatapedia School of BBQ is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
The student or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of The Eatapedia School of BBQ property during the class or event.
By purchasing a ticket to a class at The Eatapedia School of BBQ you are granting permission for the following:
1. I authorise the The Eatapedia School of BBQ to use any film footage, photographic image or sound recording produced in any format (collectively “Images”) taken or recorded of me by The Eatapedia School of BBQ or its appointed representatives for the purposes of The Eatapedia School of BBQ using the Images in any of its advertising, promotional or other material including Social Media (the “Purpose”).
2. I acknowledge that:
• The Eatapedia School of BBQ use the Images from time to time and for such period The Eatapedia School of BBQ deems appropriate.
• Any use by The Eatapedia School of BBQ of my Images will be without payment to me and does not require any further consent by me.
• All intellectual property and any other rights to or in the Images will be owned exclusively by The Eatapedia School of BBQ.
• To the extent necessary, I hereby assign all existing and future rights in the Images to The Eatapedia School of BBQ
• This permission does not create or alter any existing employment relationship between me and The Eatapedia School of BBQ.