Apple Brown Betty
12 MacIntosh Apples
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 3/4 cup White Flour
3/4 cup Butter
1 1/2 cup Brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon Salt
- Peel and slice apples.
- Layout apples in a large dish (I use a 4 liter Corning job)
- Pour white sugar over the apples, then coat evenly with cinnamon
- Mix the topping and cover the apples. Pat lightly
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes
- Let rest for 30 minutes and eat!
- Serve with ice cream, or regular cream
- Stupid easy to make and always a real hit!