Best Taco Dip Ever
1 cup Sour cream
1 philadelphia cream cheese (room temp)
3 tablespoons of Eatapedia Taco Seasoning
1 iceburg lettuce (shredded – approx 1/4 to 1/2 of a head)
1/2 green onions (finely diced – approx 1/2 of a medium onion)
1 tomatoes (1 or 2) (diced)
cheddar cheese (grated)
tortilla chips for scooping
- Blend the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning. Let it sit for a few hours.
- Spread the mixture in a 9×9 pan and let sit overnight in the fridge (or 3 hours minimum)
- On top of that base, layer on the green onions, lettuce, tomatoes and top with finely shredded cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I double this recipe and use a 9×13 pan
- Roma or plum tomatoes are best as they have the least amount of liquid
- If my wife wouldnt object, I would have a layer of cilantro in there. Maybe some red onions too.