3 avocados, ripe
2 clove garlic (pressed/minced)
1/2 onion, small (finely chopped)
1 1/2 limes (juiced)
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 & 1/2 teaspoon cumin (1 1/2 to 2)
1 dash cayenne pepper
- Mash the avocado, but don’t turn it into a paste, it’s much better if it’s a little chunky.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Let it sit for at least 3 hours, in the fridge.
- Avocado will brown if exposed to the air, some lightly press plastic cling wrap over the top to prevent this.
- If you have avocados that aren’t quite ripe yet, place them in a paper bag, close it up and put them in a cupboard overnight!