1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup Soya sauce
1 tablespoon dried oregano
3 clove garlic (pressed)
1 lemon (the juice of)
3 pound pork tenderloin
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut the tenderloins up into ~1 inch cubes.
- Marinate the pork in the mixture for 3-4 hours.
- Load the pork onto pre-soaked (so they won’t burn) bamboo skewers.
- Grill over direct medium heat, for ~4 minutes per side (x 4 sides), until pork is cooked throughout.
- I rub the grill with olive oil just before putting these on, to prevent sticking
- This recipe was inspired by the “Souvlaki” recipe at allrecipes.com. Thanks Abby Benner!