Creamy Cole Slaw
1/2 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip!)
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon cream
2 tablespoon white sugar
dash salt and pepper (to taste)
2 pound slaw mix (shred your own or buy a bag at the grocery store)
- Mix everything but the slaw mix.
- Add the slaw mix to the dressing. Mix thoroughly.
- Let it sit overnight.
- Just like Mom made!
- This does not taste super mayonnaise-y…the sauce is thin enough that it doesn’t get all gloopy.
- Goes very well with Pulled Pork!
- Juices from cabbage will be drawn out overnight. Looks dry-ish now, but give it a couple of hours