Roasted Herbed Potatoes
7 potatoes (white or russet,) peeled and cut into 1″ cubes
2 sprigs fresh rosemary (off the stem, rough chopped)
1 sprig fresh thyme (off the stem)
2 tablespoon Fresh chives (Chopped)
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
5 tablespoon of oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix up your herbs in a small bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil and onto a 9×13 pan.
- Add your herbs and toss to coat.
- Lay potatoes out in a 9×13 pan, and roast for about an hour.
- Toss the potatoes after 30, then after 45 to ensure they don’t stick to the pan.
- Beef tallow or bacon fat add tremendous flavour, in place of oil.
- Get these crispy on the outside.