Crispy Ranch Chicken Wraps
12 Chicken fingers (frozen or Eatapedia’s Crunchy Chicken Fingers)
4 flour tortillas
3/4 cup tex-mex cheese (grated)
1 purple onion (diced)
1/2 red pepper (diced)
12 tiny Tom tomatoes (sliced)
1/2 cup Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
1 dash black pepper, ground (to taste)
1/2 lettuce (shreadded)
4 banana peppers (sliced)
4 dill pickles
- Prepare the chicken as per packaging instructions. While this is happening, prepare the other ingredients and set aside.
- Slice the chicken into small pieces, lay on tortilla, drizzle ranch dressing, and add remaining ingredients.
- Fold up wrap, serve with salad or potato chips, garnish with a dill pickle. Enjoy a nice, easy, and almost healthy meal!
- A pre-made salad from the grocery store contains pretty much all the vegetable content in one easy to use container!
- Experiment with the various available wraps, spinach, tomato, etc.
- Substitute the ranch dressing for a favorite BBQ sauce!
Leave A Comment