Lebanese Garlic Sauce
1/2 Russet Potato, peeled (medium)
8 Garlic Cloves (separated and peeled)
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yoghurt
1.5 Tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 Tsp salt
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Cut potato into quarters and boil it with a little salt, simmer until ready to mash.
- Use an immersion blender to make a paste of that potato. As smooth as you can.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in a container and use the immersion blender to make a paste of that. Smooth is key here too.
- Combine the pastes
- In a food processor, combine your mayo, yoghurt, lemon juice and paste
- Run the processor, mix it all up nice and smooth
- Store in fridge until ready to use.
- Serve at room temperature.