25 slices of bacon (you get 2 bombs per slice of bacon)
3 Chicken raw thigh (skinned and deboned. (1 thigh will get you about 15 Bombs))
1 cup cooked Pulled Pork (~1 TSP per bomb)
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I used Ted Reader’s “Crazy Canuck” sauce, it was perfect)
- Mix PP with your favourite sauce
- On a small strip of bacon (I quarter a full slice, cutting along the X and Y axis of the slice), place a small piece of chicken meat (I use thigh pieces, pounded flat)
- On that chicken, place a TSP of PP & sauce…. See More
- Roll it up in that little strip of bacon.
- Use another little strip to complete the ball.
- Using your palms, form it into a nice ball.
- Smoke it low and slow: 3 hours on “Smoke” (~180).
- A bit laborious to make but well worth it.