4 Chicken Breasts (or 12 Skinless, boneless thighs)
2 TBS EVOO
2 Cups White Milk
2 TBS White Vinegar
1 TBS Garlic Powder
1 TBS Onion Powder
1 TBS Cumin
1 TBS Chili Powder
3 TSP Ground Coriander
500 ml Sour Cream, divided in half
3 TBS Taco Seasoning
10 Flour Tortillas
5 leaves of Green Leaf Lettuce, halved
2 Tomatoes, diced to 1/4″ pieces
- In a bowl, clabber the milk by adding the vinegar and stirring well.
- Whisk in the Garlic, Onion, Cumin, Chilli powders and 1 TSP of the Coriander Powder
- Slice the breasts up into 1/4″ thick strips and add to the milk mixture.
- Marinate for 30 – 45 minutes
- Fry up the chicken strips in 2 TBS of EVOO. When halfway done, add 3 TBS of Taco Seasoning.
- Simmer till all the liquids are gone.
- Wrap a tortilla shell in moist paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds to soften it up.
- On the tortilla, spoon on some of the sour cream, add the hot meat and the cheese on top of the meat.
- Add half a leave of lettuce and some unmodified sour cream and top with chopped tomatoes.
- Add jalapenos, avocados, peppers, whatever you like!
Leave A Comment