Curry Glazed Meatballs
2 pounds frozen meatballs (Costco has some nice ones)
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoon Corn starch
1 1/2 teaspoon Curry (or more…)
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoon Soya sauce
4 Cloves of garlic, pressed.
- Mix together the first FOUR ingredients in a medium sized pot.
- Over medium heat add remaining ingredients, stir until thick.
- Pour over frozen meatballs and microwave for ~12 minutes.
- Rest for at least 3 hours.
- Reheat and serve as an appetizer