All New Cherry GobblerCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
A very easy and surprisingly great dessert recipe
1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
1/4 cup of Butter
1 cup Flour
3/4 cup White Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup milk
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon together
- Mix in the milk and this forms a thin batter
- Put butter in a 9×9 glass dish and place in oven till the butter melts
- Remove from the oven
- Pour the batter evenly in the pan, DO NOT STIR
- Using a spoon, cover the surface with the pie filling, DO NOT STIR
- Put in the over for 50 – 60 minutes, till the cake turns a golden brown
- 10 minutes before it’s done, sprinkle sugar all over the top, just a teaspoon or two. This really makes a difference.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving
- This NEEDS whipped cream or ice cream!
- Try with different pie fillings like Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry and maybe even Lemon?