Spinach, Cottage Cheese and Meat Lasagna
- Boil the noodles till they are al dente ( 7 – 9 minutes, but check the packaging)
- Rinse in cold water and pat dry.
- Sautee the spinach in butter and rain very well.
- In a 9×11 glass pan, apply a thin coat of sauce to the bottom
- Add one layer of noodles (I fit 4 and then use a piece of noodle to cover the gap at the end)
- Add half the spinach, half the cottage cheese, 1/2 cup meat sauce and 1/4 pound of cheese (try to not add any liquid from the cottage cheese)
- Add another layer of noodles and the rest of the spinach, cottage cheese, 1/2 cup meat sauce and 1/4 pound of cheese
- Add another layer of boodles and add the rest of the meat sauce and the last of the grated cheese. (LOTS OF CHEESE!)
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- I just winged it with this recipe, but it was pretty dang good and I would make it the exact same next time.