1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
4 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoon butter melted
2 cup confectioners sugar
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, juice and eggs.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in lemon zest, nuts, and blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients mix well. Drizzle over warm bread.
- This Glaze recipe is doubled from the original.
- If your blueberries are frozen, toss them in flour or they will sink like my picture here!