Marinated Beef Ribs
2 pounds of beef back ribs (not short ribs)
1/2 cup hoisin sauce
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 dark beer (bottle! )
1 ginger, large piece, chopped fine
4 clove garlic (chopped fine)
1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice powder
- Score the back of your ribs so the marinade can get into the meat
- Marinate beef ribs in the above mixture overnight.
- Remove ribs from the marinade
- Reduce it by 1/3 or so on the stovetop.
- Grill the ribs over medium-high indirect heat, brushing with the reduced marinade and turning often.
- Use the remaining marinade as a dipping sauce.