Old Fashioned Ginger Snap Cookies
2 cup white sugar
1 cup butter (melted)
2 eggs (beaten)
7/8 cup FANCY molasses
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon baking soda
4 1/2 cup flour
- Cream all ingredients except flour.
- When well mixed, stir in flour.
- Roll into small balls (diameter of a quarter – can use melon baller).
- For soft cookies, bake 7-10 min (until they start to crack) in 400F oven.
- For firmer cookies, bake 12 minutes.
- Makes approx. 100 cookies (approx. 20 per cookie sheet).