Thai Peanut Sauce
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut milk
3 tablespoon water
3 tablespoon fresh lime juice
3 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon Hot sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
3 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, coconut milk, water, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, hot sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Let sit for 2 hours for flavours to meld.
- Mix in the cilantro just before serving.
- This makes quite a bit, consider halving it.
- * 1/8 tsp ground ginger can be used as a substitute for 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger…but if you can get fresh, use that, it does make a difference.
- Leftovers can be used to start a pad thai
Leave A Comment