2 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup white sugar
3 cream cheese (bricks, softened ( 8oz, 250 g))
3/4 cup of white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can pumpkin filling, unseasoned
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Mix your crust ingredients and press into a greased springform pan. Try and go about 1/3 of the way up the pan on the edges.
- Bake at 325 for about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan and drop temp down to 300.
- In a stand mixer, beat sugar and cream cheese till creamy
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add pumpkin mix and remaining spices. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake at 300 for about an hour, until it has a nice brown crust on the top.
- Run knife around the pan before allowing to cool.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
- Ignore the white flecks of cream cheese in my pic. I hadnt warmed it up enough to blend properly. You want that cream cheese to be room temp.