1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup cream (either heavy whipping cream or coffee cream)
1 cup Butter (cut into smaller chunks)
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup sugar
6 cup flour (only use white flour for this; I use unbleached. If you are brave try whole wheat, but I think that would be a lot denser)
2 tablespoon yeast (heaping)
1/2 cup Milk (reserved if needed; up to 3/4 cup)
- Place all ingredients other than the milk in the bread maker on dough setting. When the machine has started to knead the dough, check to see if it is too dry (may be) and add the reserved milk, 1/4 cup at a time until it resembles a dough ball (not too wet. If it is too wet, sprinkle with extra flour.
- When finished dough cycle, punch down. Cut off about a tablespoon at a time & form into small ball. Place 3 balls per muffin into a greased pan.
- Cover with parchment paper & teatowel. Place in warm, draft free area & let rise until at least doubled in size.
- Bake at 350F for between 30 to 40 minutes. Until golden brown. Serve warm
- You can coat with an egg white wash prior to the rise step if you want the outside to be shiny.