Bacon Chocolate Fudge
1 9×11 pan
4 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 cup Butter
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
10 Large Marshmallows, torn into smaller pieces (Or 2 cups of mini ones)
3/4 Icing Sugar
2 Pounds Bacon
- Fry the bacon up crispy, then chop and separate into 2 piles.
- In a double boiler, place the butter, chips and milk and allow to melt, stirring often.
- Once it’s pretty hot, add the marshmallows and let them melt, stir well.
- If it seems thin here, add some more chips and/or the icing sugar. I made this up as I went along and added both. Why not?
- Once it’s all melted and blended, stir in the baking soda, mix well and then add half the bacon.
- Pour into a greased 9×11 pan (I lined mine with foiled then Pam’ed that)
- Sprinkle the other half of the bacon on the top and gently press into the fudge so that it sets in there.
- Let sit overnight in a cool place
- 10) Pop out of the pan, divide and conquer!
Leave A Comment