Eatapedia Skor Bars
1 1/2 Cups Butter
1 1/2 Cups Dark Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers
1 1/2 Packages Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Layout the saltines (salt-side up) over parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add the sugar and let it dissolve, mix well. Do not boil!
- Pour in vanilla and mix well
- Pour the mixture evenly over all the crackers
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Distribute chips evenly across the bubbling hot sugar and let rest for 10 minutes till they all melt.
- Spread evenly and let cool.
- Remove from paper and cut to desired portion sizes.
- SUPER EASY and freaking good.
- The original recipe called for Golden Brown sugar, but all I had was dark brown and I liked it.
- How big is a “package” of chips? No idea, use as many as you want. It’s chocolate!