5-6 big waffles
3 1/2 Cups Milk (I used 1% and they were great)
1 1/2 TSP Vanilla
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
4 Cups Flour
2 TBS Sugar
8 TSP Baking Powder
1/2 TSP Salt
- Beat the eggs with a mixer will creamy
- Add the milk, vanilla and oil. Combine all.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Gradually add the dry to the wet in a stand mixer (or by hand, of course)
- Continue mixing slowly until all smooth and well-combined.
- I have a Cuisinart “Breakfast Central” Waffle Maker and it spat these little beauties out in no time! Nice big, crunchy on the outside, fluffy and light on the inside.
- This recipe fed 6 kids and 2 adults and still have plenty for the freezer.