4 salmon steaks or fillets (~6 ounce )
1/4 cup peanut oil
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoon chopped green onions
2 teaspoon Brown sugar
2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 clove garlic, minced
3/4 teaspoon grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 dash salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except the salmon.
- Place salmon in a large resealable bag (or two).
- Pour marinade mixture over top. Force all the air from the bag and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill. Remove fish from bag and place on a hot grill.
- Brush with some of the marinade and discard the rest.
- Cook over a high heat for about 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Time might vary because of the thickness of the fish.
- When salmon flakes easily and is a consistent color and texture through the middle remove from grill and serve.
- Garnish with fresh green onions and toasted sesame seeds.