Pico de Gallo
1 small red onion
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
2 lemons juiced
1 or 2 Jalapenos
1/2 tsp dried cumin
1/2 tsp dried cilantro
salt and crushed black pepper to taste
- Dice Tomatoe and onion
- squeeze lemons
- chop fresh cilantro
- dice jalapenos fine (use gloves)
- Mix Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapenos, lemon juice, fresh cilantro and remaining spices, and add salt and pepper to taste
- Cover and set in fridge for 3 or 4 hrs
- If you have left over tomatoes and onions and cilantro may as well make Pico De Gallo to go with your Fajitas! Again I used the cook time field to mean let sit in fridge.
- Excellent with Hynes’ Guacamole!