Fondue Beef Broth
4 cups of rich beef broth
1 cup red wine
1/2 Big Vidalia onion (or a small one)
2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
2 Bay Leaves
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley (or 1 cup dried)
- Sautee the onions till they start to caramelize
- Add the garlic till it becomes fragrant
- Deglaze the pot with red wine
- Add beef broth and herbs and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for one hour
- Pour into your fondue pot and off you go!
- Great recipe for dipping bread, steak and anything else in a rich beefy au jus!