Pork Chops with Pepper Jelly Sauce
4 pork chops (bone in or out…in is juicier)
1 teaspoon Salt
dash Pepper (to taste)
4 dash olive oil (1 dash per pork chop)
1 tablespoon flour
1 jalapeno pepper (large, seeded and minced)
1/3 cup white wine
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup Red pepper jelly
- Coat chops with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brown chops on each side and remove from pan.
- Add flour and Jalapeno, stirring to loosen. Add wine and continue to stir.
- Add chicken broth and simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Add pepper jelly and stir until blended.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and return chops to pan turning to coat and complete cooking.
- When sauce thickens to a good consistency – it is ready.
- Serve chops with sauce.