Sage Stuffed Salmon
1 Salmon (whole)
2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup onions (finely chopped)
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 lemon (sliced thinly! )
1 dash Salt
1 dash sage ( to taste)
- Lightly fry the onions in butter then combine all ingredients except the lemons.
- Liberally stuff the body cavity.
- Put the lemons on the flank and wrap carefully to keep the flavours separate.
- A five pound salmon will take about 40 minutes at 400 – 450 fahrenheit.
- Add other herbs like rosemary and thyme, if that suits you