Thai Green Curry Chicken
12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 Jar/Tin of commercial Thai Green Curry Paste
2 Cans Coconut Cream
1 TBSP Cadramom Seeds
1 TSP Cinnamon
5 Bay Leaves
3 TBSP Brown Sugar
Red Thai Chili Peppers
- Dice the chicken up into small pieces (3/8″ – 1/2″)
- In a pot, add the coconut Milk and Green Curry Paste. (As much as you want. I used a whole little jat last time)
- Add raw chicken.
- Add Cardamon Seeds, Brown Sugar, Bay Leaves
- Simmer for 90 minutes, on lowest your range will go.
- Stir often.
- Instant Pot
- High Pressure for 15 minutes, Quick Release.
- Serve over jasmine, sticky or basmati rice.
- Garnish with red thai chili peppers and sprigs of fresh basil
- May need a bit of salt.
Leave A Comment