- Melt butter in a large pot or Dutch Oven
- Slowly sautee onions and garlic until caramelized (about 15 minutes)
- Remove onions and garlic, set aside
- Add tomato sauce, Cream and Garam Masala, slowly bring to near-boil
- In a bowl, toss the chicken with the oil and Tandoori Masala
- Once the sauce is simmering, add the chicken.
- InstantPot Method:
- Pressure cook on “High” for 20 minutes, with a quick release
- Stove Top Method:
- Continue to simmer at very low heat, with no lid.
- After 60 minutes, add the onions and garlic
- Simmer for another 60 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve immediately over basmati rice and along with Naan bread
- Phenomenal meal. So so so good.
- InstantPot makes the most tender chicken ever.