Quick Spanish Paella
8 Cups Minute rice
Chicken soup base
OPTIONAL Shrimp fried or BBQ with garlic and margarine Scallops baked or fried or BBQ Mussels steamed Lobster piece Flour dusted bite size chicken fried up in vegetable oil
Dried chili peppers
- Add chicken soup base and saffron to boiling water and cook rice as per directions on box/bag.
- Set aside
- Cut carrots and celery into bite size pieces
- boil (or micro) until cooked
- set aside
- Cut onions sauté in oil set aside
- IN LARGE SERVING BOWL MIX TOGETHER COOKED RICE, VEGGIES, PEPPER, DRIED CHILI PEPPERS, GARLIC POWDER, BASIL AND OREGANO. SPRINKLE PARSLEY ON TOP OR FINELY CHOP GREEN ONIONS OR CHIVES. ENJOY!!!
- NOTE: ADD SOYA SAUCE TO LEFT OVERS FOR FRIED RICE