1/4 cup Butter
2 onion (chopped small)
4 celery stalks (chopped small)
1 pound mushrooms (fresh and chopped)
9 cup bread (cut in 1/2 cubes)
2 teaspoon dried savoury
2 teaspoon dried sage
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
3/4 cup chicken broth (or giblet stock)
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onions and celery; cook, stirring until tender; about 5 minutes.
- Pour over bread in a large bowl.
- Add seasonings; stir until well combined.
- Gradually stir in broth until just moistened, but not wet.
- Bake in a casserole until it’s ready